CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 16, 2009

Meet Vinnie!

Meet Vinnie...yes, it's true, I named my bike. I have to have a serious relationship with this bike, so I figured if he didn't have a name, then the relationship would spiral downhill before it even started. My husband doesn't understand why it has to be a guy bike though! LOL! I named him Vinnie because of the whole Italian thing. Couldn't resist.


I went and rode Vinnie for the first time yesterday afternoon and froze my toosh off. It was great to get out and ride and the cold didn't bother me until I stopped riding. I only took him on a 12 mile loop around Hefner, but it was awesome. I didn't only look fast, I was fast. I even saw Steve Schlegel as I made my way around the loop and I told him I had to break it in!!!


Anyway...here he is...I am super excited about the upcoming season with Vinnie!


2 comments:

Team Honnoll said...

Wow, Vinnie is very handsome. Congrats!

Luv2Tri said...

Hey there I am jealous of Vinnie!!! Makes me want to trade in my old Cervelo for a brand new one (smile). Can't wait to get out riding with you again ---- see you next week........Teena