CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Training

My tri club has been having a points challenge the past few weeks. It has been really fun logging my workouts and adding points, but I didn't realize how much other people train! My Half Ironman (HIM) training starts the first week in May and I am really looking forward to the challenge. I have been training with new training buddies and I am having a great time. Megan is going to shoot for her first HIM this season too, so I have a training buddy all summer which I need her especially for the run! She is an awesome runner and I hope that I can build off her strength and drop my run time tremendously! My running mileage has been up and I am starting to love running again. I cannot wait for the weather to settle in though so I can log some mileage outdoors!

0 comments: